K.R. MANGALAM WORLD SCHOOL
Circular No. KRM- VP/ 2015-16/Pre-Prim./01 19 MARCH 2015
Coming together is a beginning
Keeping together is progress
Working together is success
Being an educational institution we want you to know about some facts which can help you in creating a peaceful, cozy and conducive environment for your child. Your co-operation will strengthen our endeavour in this sphere.
Name of the child: _____________________________
Class: Nursery ; Section: ______________________
School phone numbers: 25270555, 25270556, 25281128
School timings: 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (Mondays to Fridays)
The schedule for the orientation is as follows:
9:00AM-12:30PMDress up as a FlowerDress up as a Cartoon CharacterDress up as afairy/cupidDress up in a party dressMorning AssemblyMorning AssemblyMorning AssemblyMorning AssemblyFun with coloursSong and RhymeStory tellingHand ImpressionKitchenette ActivityFruit BreakFruit BreakKitchenette ActivityPottery ActivityDay out to DominosDay out to
- School transport will be available for the students availing the facility.
- Parents are required to drop their ward to school on 23/3/15 in the morning at 9:00 am sharp. In the afternoon, the parents opting for the school transport are required to accompany their ward in the school bus (only for the first day).
- On 24 March 2015 the parents must accompany their wards in the school bus in the morning.
- The books and uniform will be available on 30 March, 31 March and 1 April, 2015 at the Vikaspuri branch. Other details will be informed to you during the Orientation Programme through a circular.
- It is mandatory for the parents to carry the Parents’ I-Card at the time of dispersal to pick up the ward. No child will be handed over without seeing the Parents’ I-card.