K.R. MANGALAM WORLD SCHOOL
Circular No. KRM- VP/ 2014-15/Pre Prim. / 03 25 March 2015
The school wishes all the tiny tots a cheerful new beginning. Given below are a set of rules and regulations which have been formulated to imbibe an everlasting impression on the young minds.
SOME GUIDELINES FOR PRE-SCHOOL
- Students are expected to reach the school by 7:50 a.m. School gate will be closed after 8:00 am.
- School classes will be from Mondays to Fridays.
- Kindly make sure your wards come in proper school uniform and school shoes.
- Only BLACK coloured ribbons, clips, hair bands are allowed. For Sikh boys black coloured turban is compulsory and on Fridays the turban has to be of the allotted house colour.
- Children are expected to wear their school identity cards everyday to the school.
- Parents/their authorized guardians are expected to carry the I-cards when they come to collect the child from the bus.
- In case of change of any authorized person, particulars with photographs has to be given to school administration office at least seven days in advance for issue of fresh I-Card against payment of Rs. 50/-, failing which the child would not be handed over.
- In case of any leave , please inform the teacher. In case the parents have to take the child within the school hours, a written application has to be submitted at the reception by 11:30am. Verbal communication for the same will not be entertained. The child would be handed over only to the person carrying the Parents I-Card.
- Parents are requested to check the school diary everyday for any information and duly sign it.
- Parents are requested to cover the books, notebooks and the school diary with plastic sheet only.
- Parents can meet the teachers with prior appointment through the yellow card given in the almanac.
- The schedule for the regular Parent- Teacher interaction will be intimated on regular basis. Parents can check the school diary also for the same.
- Both the parents are requested to attend the Parent- Teacher interactions and all the events of the school where their presence is expected. Presence is requested by the scheduled time.
- Any change of address or phone number must be intimated to the school with a written application.
- Your ward is requested to bring the following items to school everyday.
– A clean hankerchief
– School diary
- No child is allowed to wear any valuable accessories i.e watches, bangles, earrings etc. In case of any loss the school shall not be responsible.
- The above stated items as well as the shoes, water bottles, jackets, raincoats etc. should be labeled with name tags of the child. If lost or misplaced, the school shall not be able responsible .
In case of any concern, you can meet the Incharge between 9:00 am and 10:30 am with prior appointment.
We seek you co-operation for effective functioning and to strengthen the building of harmonious relationship.
PRE- PRIMARY INCHARGE