Children Orientation 2013
” Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future and their journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” So to take their first step forward towards the academic world , K.R. Mangalam World School PaschimVihar organized a four days orientation programme for them with the aim to provide these blooming birds an environment free of stress and cultivate their love of learning.
Every morning brightened up their joy when they were welcomed and received with a bounding love by the primary incharge, teachers and all the staff.
- 1. Each day was planned with various fun-filled and creative activities like – colouring , paper tearing, and pasting vegetable and hand printing, clay modeling , music and dance etc. these activities not only enhanced their fine motor skills but also created a curiosity to explore and learn .
- 2. Stories were narrated to them with the help of the props , puppets , CD’s and Interactive board .
- They were made the little master chefs as they were encouraged to prepare soft drinks and snacks under the teachers guidance and supervision during their kitchenette activity like lemonade , rainbow sandwiches etc.
- 3. Healthy and nutritious meal along with fruit custard / a sweet dish was served to them daily, meanwhile table manners were also taught to them by the teachers .
- 4. To accustom them with the school environment these little ones were taken for a nature walk inside the premises the extra thrilling events like children’s movie and the magic show extended their joy to its extreme.
- 5. Their sense of adaptability and belongingness in K.R. Mangalam family was acknowledge with smiles. Thus the mission to instill in them the joy of learning in new environment was accomplished.