The curriculum at Senior Secondary Level is based on the aptitude to the child as well as academic performance of the child in class X.
At this stage the child has to be prepared for life beyond the boundaries of school. The focus at this level is to provide in depth knowledge of the concepts. The child is prepared to face the external board examination and competitive examination with confidence and perform well.
The school offers three streams:
- Sciences ( Medical as well as Non Medical)
The students have a wide spectrum of subjects to choose from. The subjects offered are:
- Computer Science (C++)
- Informatics Practices
- Multimedia and Web Applications
- Business Studies
- Legal Studies
- Political Science
- Fine Arts
- Weekly test are conducted in class XI and XII
- The students appear for examination at end of each term. ( II term examination is Pre Boards in case of Class XII students)
- Class XII students appear for external board examination conducted by CBSE.
- The overall progress of the child throughout the year is monitored